NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Carl Buddig & Company ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging, and sweepstakes agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Sweepstakes Parties"), and the immediate family members of each such person (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on November 15, 2011 at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") and ends on February 27, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Web Site server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: There are four (4) methods of entry:
Using the code from specially-marked packages of Buddig lunchmeat: beginning November 15, 2011, look for specially-marked packages of Buddig lunchmeat at your grocery store. Specially-marked packages have a pull-back sticker with a unique code on the back. Visit http://buddig.com/wincash (the "Web Site") during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit the online registration form, including up to five (5) unique codes and a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). Once you have submitted the complete online registration form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for each unique code you submitted, up to five (5) per day. Each unique code may only be used to enter one (1) time, but you can enter up to five (5) unique codes per day.
Via a link in the Buddig Lunch Club email or online banner ad: click on the banner ad or on the link in the Buddig Lunch Club email to be directed to a registration web site, and follow the online instructions to complete and submit the online registration; the five (5) unique code fields in the registration form will be auto-filled.
Facebook Connect: Go online to the Buddig Lunch Club page on Facebook.com (http://www.facebook.com/buddiglunchclub) starting on or about 11/22/11 and click on the link to the $50,000 Giveaway tab to access the Sweepstakes application. You must be a fan of ("Like") the Buddig Lunch Club Facebook page to access the Sweepstakes application, and you will be asked to allow the application to access to your Facebook profile and content. Once you have authorized permission, you will be directed to the application. Follow the online instructions to complete and submit the online registration form; the five (5) unique code fields in the registration form will be auto-filled.
Mail-in method of entry: to enter the Sweepstakes by mail without purchasing a Deli Cuts lunchmeat package, hand-print the following on a 3½" × 5" postcard: "$50,000 Giveaway", your full name, full mailing address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any) and date of birth and mail it with proper postage to: Buddig $50,000 Giveaway, P.O. Box 1308 Elmhurst, IL 60126. Limit one (1) entry per postage-stamped postcard or envelope. Mail-in entries must be handwritten and postmarked by February 27, 2012, and received by March 7, 2012. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail/entries, which will be disqualified. Mail-in entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
All entry methods: Limit five (5) entries per person/email address, per day for all methods of entry. Mail-in entries will be deemed to be submitted on the day they are postmarked. Automated methods of entry are prohibited and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Participants may not enter with multiple Facebook accounts, multiple email or mailing addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple email or mailing addresses or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's sole discretion. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.
4. DRAWINGS, ODDS AND PRIZES:
There will be ten (10) drawings (each a "Drawing") throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Twelve (12) winners will be randomly selected in each Drawing from all eligible entries received for the corresponding Entry Period on or about the Drawing Date (per chart below). Mail-in entries that are received at least one day before the Drawing Date for the Entry Period will be included in the Drawing for that Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Non-winning entries will be carried over into subsequent Drawings. Drawings will be conducted by third-party promotion administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) prize per person and/or household per weekly entry period.
Ten (10) Grand Prizes (1 prize per Entry Period): each a $1,000 check.
Fifty (50) First Prizes (5 prizes per Entry Period): each a $500 check.
Sixty (60) Second Prizes (6 prizes per Entry Period): each a $250 check.
TOTAL VALUE OF ALL SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES IS: $50,000.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/PRIZE CLAIM: All winners are subject to verification, including verification age. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution permitted. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winners, and Grand Prize winners will be notified by traceable method of mail and will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where lawful, a Publicity Release and a W-9 Form within ten (10) days of attempted notification or Grand Prize may be forfeited. All other prizes will be mailed out to the winners to the address provided during registration within 4 to 6 weeks after the last Drawing Date. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. INTERNET USAGE: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Proof of entering information on Sponsor's website is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers or service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential winner based on an email address, the potential winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. PUBLICITY: Winners in accepting the prizes, consent to the Sponsor's use of their name, address (city, state), photographs and likenesses for purposes of advertising, trade and promotion in any and all media, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. WINNERS LIST: For winner names, check the Web Site, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List Request, $50,000 Giveaway, P.O. Box 1095, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests must be received by March 27, 2012.
9. SPONSOR: Carl Buddig & Company, 950 West 175th Street, Homewood, IL 60430-2040.© 2011 Carl Buddig & Company.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes begins on 11/15/11 at 12:00:01 am CT and ends on 2/27/12 at 11:59:59 pm CT. Weekly drawings start 1/5/12. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. For complete Official Rules, including how to enter by mail without purchase, click here.
Copyright © 2011 Carl Buddig & Company. All rights reserved.